Atlanta Out Loud

Politics and rantings and just stuff that catches my attention.

Monday, September 20, 2004

|| 6:23:03 PM
Bush cost me my brother.

No, you bone head little wench, Bush did not cost you your brother. Despite what you want to believe, military service in this country is still voluntary. Your brother signed up to defend this country and honorably serve at the order of the Commander in Chief. With all due respect to the deceased, my guess is that Sgt. Ryan M. Campbell signed up hoping for some government payouts for his college education. Then the government comes along and actually asks him to fulfill the commitment he made by going and defending America and we're supposed to get all teary eyed about it? Go see if any of the victims of daily terrorist attacks have any sympathy for you.
http://atlantaoutloud.blogspot.com/2004/09/62303-pmbush-cost-me-my-brother.html
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment